Sunday, January 30, 2011

Begin with the End in Mind

Knowing our goal is an important aspect of life. It helps us focus on what we want to be and do.  Viktor Frankel came up with the term “Logotherapy” Logotherapy helps and individual find his own unique meaning or mission in life. Once we examine ourselves we can know what our goals are. When we know our goals we can start to work towards and attain it as quickly and efficiently as possible.

For the longest time I didn’t have a goal; I didn’t know what I wanted to do in the future. Had I figured out that I wanted to go into pharmacy, I could’ve saved myself time and money by starting out as a pre-pharm major, saving two years of time and tuition money. But I suppose if I had gone that route, I would’ve missed out on everything that I’ve learned and experienced with the music department. I learned more and built character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment